Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fantastic Weather Today!

What a fantastic day! The weather was beautiful and I spent some time outside weeding my flower gardens. I bought a couple purple mums for my pots on my front steps and an orange mum for Dolores's flower box.

I made 2 different recipes - Tyler Florences's mac n cheese and Rachel Ray's meat pies in phyllo dough. Both very good.

Then I spent some time outside on my deck thanking God for such a beautiful day. I wanted Him to know it didn't go unnoticed.

__________________________________________________________________

We had a terrific time with my Mom this weekend. Friday we brought over some White Castle hamburgers for her birthday along with some champagne and 4 champagne glasses, which were a gift from Aaron. I bought her a blue topaz bracelet to go with her earrings. We watched some music videos - Dream Theatre.

Saturday we went to Johnny's Chop House for dinner and then back to our house to watch some more Dream Theatre. We were so tired that I was in bed by 9pm. I slept until 9:40am this morning. It was wonderful.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

We're in the midst of chaos with our home renovations and this week is going to be intense, but it's all going to be wonderful after it's completed. So in the midst of chaos, I hope to remain calm and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment