Friday, September 17, 2010

MRI-MRA

I haven't written for awhile because I haven't been able to get to my computer. Our loveseat and 2 recliners have been in our office all week while our new floor was being installed. It's beautiful!

We took today off and Aaron, me and Mom went to the eye doctor then out for lunch at Pappadeaux in Westmont. I had a Shrimp Po Boy, which was very good. I could only eat half of it. Then we went to a wine tasting at Phil's store, Wine Knows, in Grayslake. We came home, took a nap and then watched a movie. It was a nice day off.

Tomorrow we are going to be with some friends who we haven't seen for about 5 years. It will be nice to catch up with them.

I've been making some pretty nice meals in our little kitchen in the basement. I've made egg plant parmesan, tuna melts, lamb and beef over whole wheat pita, meat pies, spaghetti, etc. It's worked out very well.

Since I've written last, I've found out that my dizziness may now be related to my herniated discs in my neck. I went to see a neurosurgeon who needs to get a few MRI views and an MRA. This is an angiogram. They will shoot die in my neck to look at my blood vessels to make sure they are all ok when I turn my head certain ways. I have a feeling my herniated discs are pressing against my spinal cord, which is why I'm getting dizzy. But the tests will be able to tell that and hopefully this can be fixed...surgery? Most likely.

I'll keep you posted. My tests are on Tuesday morning.

Until then,

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment