Sunday, October 10, 2010

The in-between times

Not much happening right now. I have another physician appointment on Tuesday and I'll update all of you then.

The kitchen is not ready yet. Although alot of progress has been made. The fridge, dishwasher and microwave are in place. The dishwasher is not hooked up, the sink is not hooked up and the stove is still in the garage. Ray is working on the entertainment center, the shelves in the living room, dining room and the table this coming week.

Almost there and getting VERY anxious to start cooking with all my new equipment.

We went to see my sister, Marie yesterday. Nicolas just turned six so we celebrated his birthday with a mostiaccoli dinner. Then we all sat outside by the fire and roasted marshmallows, talked, laughed, enjoyed the kids, the night, the stars, the weather. Just beautiful.

I'm still having a horrible time trying to deal with Dolores being gone from our lives forever. I just can't wrap my brain around it completely. I was having another hard day today. I made beef stew despite how I felt, and it turned out really well. We ate that while watching Dexter.

I spent some time outside today just sitting enjoying the breeze and letting my thoughts wander...

No comments:

Post a Comment