Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Made a Decision

I've made a decision today regarding this blog. I've enjoyed writing to all of you trying to explore my relationship with food, trying to become healthy, to lose weight and to take you all with me on the journey.

I was confident that I could lose 60 pounds in 365 days. It was mathmatically possible, all I needed was will power and the right diet. There was nothing wrong with my will power, although some of the diets that I've tried were extreme and not right for me.

I was doing really well until Dolores died 12-21-09. Since then I've struggled with this endeavor on a daily basis and I still am struggling.

At my appointment with my physician today, we discussed the fact that I need some help with my grief. I thought I could manage this on my own and with Aaron's and my Mom's help, but I think I need to talk with a grief counselor. I don't think I can progress with dieting or becoming healthier until I settle some issues with my grief. I will be making an appointment soon so until I'm settled, I'm going to be signing off.

Those of you who wish to continue a relationship with me, please contact me on my facebook page or on my e-mail. I still need your support and prayers and your loving comments.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

It's a good thing that we cannot predict the future, most of us would not want to live through it.

This is my last posting for this year. I will update everyone in early January as to my next blog, which will be the poetry that I've written as I struggle through this process. Not sure what I will name it yet. Look for my new blog name on my facebook page and in your e-mail in early January.

I welcome your comments.

-Jill Angel Langlois

No comments:

Post a Comment