Saturday, October 2, 2010

Scan results

Waiting for my Mom to arrive so we can go together to get Mongolian BBQ and Sushi. So healthy!

The results of my scans showed I have 2 herniated discs in my neck and several of my lymph nodes are enlarged but there is no specific cause that could be detected. The neurosurgeon did not recommend surgery at this time. The discs are pushing slightly against my spinal cord but not enough for surgery. He recommends that I go back to my family doctor and continue to look for reasons why my lymph nodes are enlarged and why I'm still becoming dizzy when I stand up. He said the scans did not show any reason for my dizziness.

So I have more appointments coming up. Good Grief!

For breakfast today we had lox and bagels with onions, tomato and capers. Delicious. We skipped lunch.

I had another stressful week this week but we still ate pretty healthy so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment